These biscuits are amazing with my KETO SAUSAGE GRAVY or just with butter. They really mimic a corn muffin for me. You can add cheddar cheese and make them more like a cheddar biscuit too. The texture is very much like a real biscuit and they will satisfy! EVERYONE loves them in our family!
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Fold in the butter, eggs and sour cream and fully incorporate..
- Evenly place batter in muffin tins
- Bake on 400 for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and somewhat firm—they will firm up as they cool.