1 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup of granulated Sweetener
1 room temperature egg – beaten
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix.
- Roll tablespoon sized pieces into a ball and press onto a cookie sheet (use parchment paper or silicone).
- Leave a gap for cookie to spread and use a fork to form a cross hatch pattern.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the edges are browned.
- These cookies are full of butter and will firm up when cooled—allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a container or jar.