We LOVE to cook. As a matter of fact, sometimes we feel like that’s all we do and it is a huge priority for us #BATCHCOOKINGLIKEABOSS. The reality is, sometimes you are either having a crazy week/day, you are exhausted or you simply find yourself on the road without having prepared a real food meal or can’t get access to one. When you are out and need healthy keto options…you need exactly that…OPTIONS! Here are my favorite quick and easy KETO FAST FOODS!
General Tips and Food Items When out and
- Eat eggs, chicken, beef, seafood or pork.
- Pack your own sea salt and pepper and sugar-free ketchup. I usually as for NO ketchup anywhere I go.
- Enjoy unlimited side items such as steamed vegetables, extra lettuce, pickles, guacamole, cheese and salads.
- Ask for full fat dressings and/or olive oil and vinegar, mayo and mustard are good bets too!
- Pack your own canned tuna (and a travel can opener), Perfect Keto Bars*(15% off here code “FREETOFAMILY“, raw almonds, organic raisins and raw walnuts.
PLEASE NOTE and REMEMBER: Nothing takes the place of you cooking your own food and knowing exactly what ingredients you use. If you have specific food allergies, be sure to ask and/or do research on full ingredient lists before eating at any restaurant or fast food place.
- Chipotle– here I order a “Salad Bowl” or “Burrito Bowl” with extra lettuce, meat and a side of guacamole. I load up on peppers, cheese, salsa, and leave out the corn and rice.
- In and Out Burger– here I order a “Double Double-Protein Style” which is wrapped in lettuce. You cal also order it as “Flying Dutchman” without lettuce and in a container.
- Chic-Fil-A– here I order the “Grilled Chicken” club salad with NO corn and avocado lime ranch dressing.
- Wendy’s– here I order the “Baconator” without a bun; they should put it into a container for you.
- Taco Bell– here I order the “Powerbowl” with extra meat, cheese and guacamole and NO beans and rice.
- Burger King– here I order the “Grilled Chicken Club Salad” and it is perfect AS IS! The Ken’s ranch dressing is your best bet.
- McDonalds– here I order a “Big Mac” with no bun or for breakfast a “Sausage, Egg and Cheese with no muffin”. You could also just order it regular and toss the bun.