1 cup almond Flour
1/4 cup of granulated Sweetener
1/4 cup softened salted butter
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1 tsp. almond extract
1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix.
- Roll tablespoon sized pieces into a ball and press onto a cookie sheet (use parchment paper or silicone)
- Leave a gap for cookie to spread
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are browned.
- These cookies are full of butter and will firm up when cooled—allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a container or jar.