2 cups almond flour
1/3 cup of Erythritol
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. Almond extract
4 tbsp. softened butter
1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl add all dry ingredients and mix.
- Add in butter and egg until thoroughly combined.
- Roll tablespoon sized pieces into a ball and press onto a cookie sheet (use parchment paper or silicone)
- Leave a gap for cookie to spread
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the edges are browned.
- These cookies are full of butter and will firm up when cooled—allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a container or jar.