We ALL love burritos right? I don’t think I have ever met someone who doesn’t! They are so good–breakfast, lunch, dinner, you name it! These freeze well when wrapped in foil or plastic wrap so make a bunch when you batchcook! We use the MISSION LOW CARB tortillas and we all enjoy them! They can be reheated slowly in a skillet, air fryer or microwave. You won’t hear complaints on breakfast this week!
- 8 large tortillas
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 lb. ground breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a skillet on medium-high heat and cook the sausage until well done.
- Mix in and scramble the eggs with the sausage; season with salt and pepper.
- Place 3-4 tablespoons of egg mixture and 1 tbsp. of shredded cheese in the center of a tortilla.
- Fold the end of the tortilla up as if you are rolling it then fold in the two sides and continue to roll until the burrito is closed.
- Heat the seam side down in a hot skillet to seal the tortilla on the burrito.