If you are looking for a delicious rollover meal that you can make with leftover pulled pork this is it! It is super tasty, delicious and best of all SIMPLE!
- 8-12 oz. shredded pork
- 1/2 green or red pepper (sliced)
- 1/4 onion (chopped)
- 1/4 tomato (chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 scallion (minced)
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tbsp. Smokey Southwest Seasoning by FRESH JAX
- 1 tsp. sea salt and black pepper
- shredded cheese, lime and low carb tortillas for assembly
- Heat oil on medium-high heat in an instant pot, dutch oven or saucepan and sauté peppers, onion, tomato, scallion and garlic until onion is transparent.
- Add pork and seasoning and stir until heated through and combined.
- Add more sea salt and black pepper to taste and serve warm wrapped in a low carb tortilla with shredded lettuce, cilantro and top with cheese.