This recipe is super delicious and is a one pan family pleaser! Bring it to your next potluck and no one will even know it is KETO!
- 1 lb. Italian sausage (casing removed)
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 diced green bell pepper
- 8 oz. frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 8 oz. riced cauliflower (if frozen, thawed and drained)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese or ricotta cheese
- Heat the oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Saute the onion and garlic for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add in the sausage and brown while stirring for 8-10 minutes.
- Season the sausage and add in the peppers, spinach, cream cheese or ricotta and riced cauliflower and cook for another 5 minutes until fully combined.
- Transfer mixture to 8×8 Pyrex casserole dish.
- Smooth out marinara sauce on top and spread mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 375 for 10-15 minutes.