WHO DOES NOT LOVE CHICK-FIL-A??? OMG! These are my KETO-FIED version!!! You have to try them! You can fry then bake or just bake the whole way:) I love using avocado oil to fry and then finish in the oven but these are so good EVERYONE will love them!
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 2 cups crushed pork rinds
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- pickle juice (enough to soak chicken)
- avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch nuggets and soak in pickle juice, egg and seasonings in a covered bowl or gallon sized ziptop bag and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Crush pork rinds in a ziplock bag or a food processor and then place in a shallow bowl or large plate.
- Heat a skillet with avocado oil on high heat.
- Using tongs, dredge chicken in egg mixture and then coat with the pork rind mixture and fry evenly on both sides in the oil.
- Once crispy, transfer each piece to the baking sheet and bake for another 5-10 minutes until fully cooked (you could also bake them and not fry them).