This is one of my favorite easy lunches and/or snacks. They are great to have with celery sticks or cucumber rounds. I make my tuna salad the sam💥INGREDIENTS💥
- 2 cans of chicken (12.5 oz.) or 4 cans of tuna (5 oz.)
- 3 tbsp. avocado mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. pickle juice
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free relish
- Put all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Did you really need a recipe for that??? If so, you are welcome!!!