This simple sugar-free, gluten-free, low carb and delicious cookie recipe is going to please everyone! Make a double batch or make some for a friend!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups Coconut Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Using a mixer, cream together the butter and sweetener in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the cream cheese, egg, vanilla, salt and mix to combine.
- Finally add in the coconut flour until fully combined into a dough.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone mat.
- Create 12 small “ball sized” cookies onto the cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to create a crosshatch pattern on the top of each cookie, flattening out the cookies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until firm.
- Cool a bit and enjoy warm or room temperature.