So cozy and so keto. Love this recipe! Makes a big batch!
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 can of coconut milk (or 2 cups of heavy cream)
- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 1/4 diced onion
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 6 cups of chicken or veggie stock
- 1 tsp. each—salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. each—garlic and onion powder ( I LOVE Redmond Season Salt for this! Use the code FREETOFAMILY for a discount!)
- 1 tsp. Cowgirl’s Sunrise by Fresh Jax or nutmeg
- Brown the sausage, onion and garlic until fully cooked and brown (I use and instant pot and the saute feature – if using a slow cooker, brown meat first).
- Add in remaining ingredients and cook on high pressure (instant pot) for 10 minutes or 4 hours high in the slow cooker.
- Add in seasons to taste when finished cooking.
I used an instant pot so I then will cover and cook on 10 minutes high pressure with the release valve closed. If using a regular pot, cover and cook for around 20 minutes or 4 hours in a slow cooker.