Steak tips and beef chunks are one of my favorite and versatile meats to make meals with and they cook so well in the crockpot! This is a simple, hearty and delicious meal that everyone will love! Serve with some keto bread , side salad, a side of broccoli or a side of cauliflower rice. WE love getting our steak from BUTCHER BOX! They have the best GRASS-FED steak tips and sirloin steaks. GET $20 OFF + A FREE BONUS with your first subscription>>> HERE!
Save time by making this in a slowcooker! I promise you will love it and so will your whole family! It is so good!!! ENJOY!!!
- 2-3 lb. steak tips
- 1 cup pepperoncini peppers (6 whole or sliced)
- 1 cup of pepperoncini pepper juice
- 1/4 minced onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. SEASON ALL by Redmond Salt (use code FREETOFAMILY for 15% OFF)
- 4 tbsp. of salted butter
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Sear the steak tips in a skillet for a few minutes and then transfer to the CrockPot.
- Sprinkle onion, garlic and seasoning on top of steak tips.
- Add in the peppers and juice.
- Top with butter and pepper.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.