The coffee craze known as Dalgona Coffee, frothy coffee, whipped Coffee, cloud Coffee or magic coffee is now KETO, sugar free, dairy free and VEGAN! It is so good! It is a viral Korean sensation blowing up during quarantine and is now the biggest coffee trend on the internet! This keto, sugar free, dairy free and vegan Dalgona Coffee version is made with monk fruit rather than sugar and almond milk instead of cow’s milk. You can also use coconut milk or cashew milk! It is enjoyed cold with a frothy smooth and sweet foamy coffee on top. It is inspired by the Korean Dalgona candy that looks like the top of the coffee dollop.
- 2 tbsp. Instant coffee
- 2 tbsp. monk fruit granulated sweetener TRY LANKANTO
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup almond, cashew or coconut milk (for vegan and keto)
- 2-4 Ice cubes
- Place coffee, sugar and hot water in the bowl.
- Mix using a hand mixer or electric mixer, whisk until thick and creamy.
- Add ice cubes to a cup and pour milk over.
- Top it up with foamy coffee whip and mix before drinking.
- Enjoy with a straw!