Looking for the EASIEST EVER weeknight meal that you can make ahead or do the night of??? With only 3 ingredients everyone will love this main dish! Bring it to your next party too and they will think you SLAVED over the stove…OH BTW, the oven does all the work LOL!
- 2-3 lb. chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay chicken breasts in a 9×13 pyrex baking dish.
- Sprinkle each side of the breasts with garlic and onion powder or seasonings of choice.
- Spread mayonnaise on each breast in the pan over the seasonings.
- Sprinkle parmesean cheese over each breast until fully coated.
- Bake on 350 for 20-25 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear.
PIN FOR LATER!