EASY PEASY!!! This recipe is soo good and uses leftover chicken and a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand! Make this today!
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken (or rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola crumbles (softened)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup HOT SAUCE
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- celery sticks
- Heat oil in a shallow saucepan on medium high heat.
- Add in the garlic and cook until slightly brown.
- Add in the chicken and spices and mix well to heat through.
- Add in the softened cream cheese, gorgonzola crumbles, hot sauce and heavy cream and stir with chicken and heat for a few minutes on lower heat.
- Allow cheese to melt and all ingredients to heat through and fully combine for about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with celery sticks or on a KETO BUN and ENJOY!!!