Looking for an easy casserole that the WHOLE family will love??? Something easy to make that you don’t have to slave over? This is it!!! ENJOY!
- 1 – 1.5 cups of cauliflower (riced), zoodles or sliced zucchini
- 1.5 cups of cooked chicken
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pork rinds (crushed)
- Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blanch or microwave the cauliflower for a few minutes.
- Lay the riced cauliflower at the bottom of an 8×8 pyrex casserole dish.
- Layer the chicken on top of the cauliflower.
- Put a thin layer of the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Spread the mozzarella on top of the casserole.
- Sprinkle the pork rinds on top of the mozzarella.
- Finally add the last layer of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake on 350 for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.