I LOVEEE salads!!! Even better MAKE-AHEAD salads! This is my favorite one! It gets better in the fridge after a day or two! Try it and make a BIG BATCH!!! EVERYONE will love it!
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- ½ Red Onion
- 4 ounces of Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 2 tbsp. of avocado oil
- 1 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. of Dried Oregano
- ¼ tsp. Redmond season all *
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Cut the cucumber into half and then cut into moon or quarter moon shaped slices and place in a large bowl.
- Cut up the peppers into small bit sized pieces after deseeding and taking out all the ribs.
- Thinly slice red onion and add to the bowl.
- Add feta cheese and seasonings to the bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
*use the code FREETOFAMILY for 15% OFF Redmond Salt*