- 8 oz. chicken broth
- 1 10-14 oz. can of diced tomato w/ green chilis
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1-2 tbsp. Tomato paste
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 9 oz. chorizo
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1-2 tsp. Salt (to taste)
- (Onion and garlic powder optional)
- Saute and brown onion, peppers and garlic in avocado oil.
- Add in the beef and chorizo and seasonings and cook until brown.
- Add in tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, stir, bring to a boil and then cover and cook for about 20 minutes on a simmer.
NOTE: I used an instant pot so I covered and cooked on 15 minutes high pressure with the release valve closed.
Approximate Macro Info*: This makes a total of 5 servings of Keto Chili. Each serving comes out to be 625 Calories, 35g Fats, 8 Net Carbs, and 55 Protein.
*All macro/nutritional info is an estimation; Please add up your total ingredients and divide by serving size for your exact numbers.