- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS: tomato, bacon bits, jalapeno, spinach, chicken, parmesan, ham, broccoli or anything really!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream and seasoning.
- Add in 1 tbsp. of the optional ingredients into each muffin cup.
- Use a measuring cup with a spout to pour the egg mixture into muffin tins (I use these silicone muffin cups).
- Bake in a preheated oven on 350 for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and fully cooked in the middle. Use a toothpick to check if the middle is firm.