- 1 lb. ground beef, pork or turkey or diced chicken breast
- 4 cups mixed veggies (cabbage, broccoli, celery, bok choy, etc.)
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Brown onions and garlic in avocado oil in a skillet on medium high heat
- Add in ground beef and brown until cooked.
- Add in vegetables and cook until tender but still crisp.
- Add in fish sauce, sesame oil and black pepper and toss for a few minutes.
- Take off heat and enjoy!