This recipe was adapted from and inspired by my amazing friend AMANDA over at KETO GINJA! LOVE LOVE this simple recipe! You can top it with bacon, chicken, beef or whatever you want! It also makes a great side dish for a holiday party or a potluck! We just use it mostly as a side dish! Be sure to check out her channel and video and tell her we said HEY!!!
- 16 oz. of frozen (microwaveable) broccoli
- 4 oz. of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the broccoli in the bag according to the directions.
- In a saucepan on medium high heat add the broccoli and cream cheese and stir until incorporated.
- Add in the seasonings and 1/2 of the shredded cheese and mix.
- Pour the broccoli and cream cheese into a 8×8 pyrex dish and flatten.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.