This meal tastes amazing! It is super simple and literally cooks within a few minutes. Using frozen shrimp and frozen asparagus you really don’t even need to batchcook this–you can cook it up in less than 15 minutes! EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT! You can make it creamy by adding some heavy cream and parmesan cheese too! SWAP OUT the asparagus for any veggie like broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts and more!
- 1 lb. shrimp
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 10-12 oz. frozen asparagus (microwavable pouches from Coscto work well)
- 1 tbsp. Worchestire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet on medium high heat
- Microwave asparagus according to the time on package.
- Add garlic to skillet with asparagus and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the shrimp to skillet and season both asparagus and shrimp with dry seasonings.
- Add in the Worchestire sauce and stir-fry for 5-10 minutes or until the shrimp is pink and fully cooked.