IT IS GINGERBREAD SEASON!!! YUMMY!!! This gluten free, grain free, sugar free gingerbread is AMAZING!! If you are looking for a festive treat this holiday, make this now! They are so good and my whole family loves it:)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond mllk
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup granulated monkfruit blend
- 1/4 cup swerve brown
- 1 tbsp. grated orange zest
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. sugar free maple syrup*
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 oz. butter (melted but NOT hot)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. psyllium husks
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- powdered swerve for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×5 loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
In a large bowl , cream the butter, eggs, syrup, orange zest and granulated sweetener together until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, fully combine and mix the remaining dry ingredients and spices together.
Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until fully combined and lump-free (you can also use a kitchen mixer).
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until the center comes out clean on a toothpick. You can cover with foil if the bread seems to be browning too quickly.
- Allow to cool fully then sprinkle with powdered swerve for garnish.