- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup very finely crumbled feta cheese (measure after crumbling finely with a fork)
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 large egg
- 4 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine all ingredients into a large pyrex glass baking dish and mix well.
- Make meatballs directly in the baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until the meat is fully cooked and liquid is clear when cut in half.
- Meatballs are delicious served with Tzatziki Sauce.