Making homemade ranch is an easy way to control carbs and save lots of money! Having all of the ingredients on hand also helps with saving time and mess and makes cooking and entertaining a breeze!
💥DRY HERB INGREDIENTS (one batch*)💥
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried minced chives
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and dry herb mix until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
*To just make the dry spice quadruple the dry herbs and store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to one year.