If you are looking for a delicious rollover meal that you can make with leftover grilled or rotisserie chicken this is it! It is super tasty, delicious and best of all SIMPLE!
- 8-12 oz. grilled or roasted chicken breast
- 1/2 green or red pepper (sliced)
- 1/4 onion (chopped)
- 1/4 tomato (chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 scallion (minced)
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tbsp. Island Spice Seasoning by FRESH JAX
- 1 tsp. sea salt and black pepper
- cilantro and low carb tortillas for assembly
- Heat oil on medium-high heat in an instant pot, dutch oven or saucepan and sauté peppers, onion, tomato, scallion and garlic until onion is transparent.
- Add chicken and Island Spice seasoning and stir until heated through and combined.
- Add more sea salt and black pepper to taste and serve warm wrapped in a low carb tortilla with shredded lettuce, cilantro and any other fillings.