- 3-4 lb. corned beef brisket (previously braised and chilled overnight in fridge)*
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1 red or green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 hot pepper (minced and seeded)
- 1 tbsp. sugar free ketchup
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Roughly chop the brisket into large chunks, place in the food processor and pulse until the meat is fully minced.
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat and add the minced meat, onions, bell pepper and scallions and allow to cook for about 5 minutes–stirring frequently.
- Add in the meat, mix and stir and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the tomato, ketchup, salt and pepper and stir for another 5 minutes until the meat is heated through and the veggies become tender.
*you can used canned corned beef for convenience and easy (no chopping necessary). It will not require as much cooking, just heating through.