WHO LOVES SHRIMP??? MEEE!!! This shrimp is super easy and tastes delicious! There are so many ways to make it but this is so delicious and this is one of my favorite ways!
- 1 lb. shrimp
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper or habanero (seeded and minced)*
- 2 tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. allspice berries (crushed)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, season the shrimp with the salt, black pepper, allspice.
- On medium-high heat coconut oil, then add the shrimp and give it a good stir.
- Now add the garlic, scotch bonnet pepper and lemon juice and stir well to coat everything.
- Stir/saute for about 3-5 minutes until the shrimp is pink.
*omit or use less pepper for less spice*