This gluten-free / keto and low carb bread recipe is a light and tasty swap for regular bread. You only need 4 ingredients and 30 minutes to bake guilt-free bread.
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 300°and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Separate egg whites from yolks into two medium glass bowls. Add cream of tartar and salt to egg whites, then using a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks from, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to egg yolks, then, using a hand mixer, mix yolks and cream cheese until combined. Gently fold egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Divide mixture into 6-8 mounds on prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 4” apart. Bake until golden, 20-25 minutes.
- You can sprinkle each piece of bread with cheese and bake until melty, 2 to 3 minutes more or just take them out and let cool slightly.
****You can modify this with various seasonings to make pizza, everything bagel and even ranch cloud bread:)***