If you are missing peanut butter cookies then you have to try this as an occasional treat. I know many people say Peanut Butter isn’t keto, rather low carb, but these make life worth living so give these classic, soft, chewy, sweet, and crispy, cookies a try! They are perfect for parties, holidays or just an occasional dessert and can be frozen!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Cream together the peanut butter, butter, and erythritol in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone mat.
- Mix in the egg.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- Drop heaping tablespoons onto the cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to create a crosshatch pattern on the top of each cookie, flattening out the cookies. The dough is a little sticky, so run the fork under water before doing this.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until firm.
- Cool a bit and enjoy warm or room temperature.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1-1/2 dozen
*PLEASE calculate your own macros*