I LOVE cooking meatloaf anytime of the year! BEST PART??? Mixing and cooking it in the same pyrex dish just like my KETO MEATBALLS! As a matter of fact, it is the same recipe with a bit of different cooking time. Cook it up with some mashed cauliflower and you have a hearty comforting meal any time of the year! Make a big batch and freeze half or keep for leftovers on some KETO ROLLS! You will thank me later!
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. psyllium husk
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar free ketchup
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 egg
- ¼ diced onion
- 2 chopped scallion
- 1 tbsp. Worchestire sauce
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Throw all of the ingredients into a 9×13 pyrex glass dish.
- Fully combine all of the ingredients as if you were making a meatloaf.
- Mix the ingredients in the baking dish as you go forming into a meatlaof shape.
- Put the full dish of meatballs in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until juices in the middle run clear.