Need an easy breakfast or brunch idea??? This crustless quiche or sausage egg bake will be a crowd pleaser that EVERYONE will love! It is super easy to make and something you can batchcook ahead of time to have breakfast for a special event or for ALL week long…you choose!
- 12 large eggs
- 1 lb. jimmy dean breakfast sausage
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- ¼ diced onion
- 1 chopped scallion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown the onion and sausage a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add spinach to the sausage during the last few minutes of browning.
- Whisk the eggs with the cream, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Place the sausage at the bottom of a 8×8 pyrex glass dish.
- Pour the egg mixture on top and smooth out.
- Put the casserole dish in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked and firm.
- Add cheese on top fresh out of the oven to melt on hot egg casserole.