- 1lb. Pork Sausage
- 4 cups of cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup dced onion
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado mayo
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees for 30 min.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet for 5-7 minutes.
- Add in the zucchini and cabbage and brown with sausage.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, mayonnaise mustard and poultry seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Pour the sausage and veggie mixture into a 9×13 greased pyrex baking dish.
- Pour the eggs over the sausage mixture and then top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven until golden brown and allow to cool a bit before slicing.