Ever want an easy side dish for your chili or under your taco bowl? Well this rice dish is it! It works well on its own or as a compliment to any meal you already have in mind.
- 1/2 head of riced cauliflower or (1)12 oz. frozen bag (costco has really good ones)
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 scallion chopped
- 2 tbsp. enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- Heat the oil on medium-heat in a skillet and add in the scallion and garlic–cook until fragrant.
- Add in the riced cauliflower stir and heat through.
- Add in the enchilada sauce and spices.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat stirring occasionally.
- Cook until riced cauliflower is tender and getting slightly brown.
- Take off heat and serve.