WE LOVE BANANAS! YUMMY!!! These gluten free, grain free, sugar free banana bread is AMAZING! If you want to use regular banana and flour see modifications below*
- 4 eggs – beaten
- 1/4 cup butter (melted but NOT hot)
- 1 tsp. banana extract
- 3/4 cup granulated monkfruit blend or granulated swerve
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 6 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. psyllium husks
- pinch of salt
- *optional chocolate chips or nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×5 loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
In a large bowl , cream the butter and granulated sweetener together until fluffy.
Add eggs and mix in gently one at a time and then add in the extract to combine thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, combine the flours, baking powder and salt. Break up any lumps or clumps in the dry mixture.
Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until fully combined. You can add in chocolate chips or nuts if you want.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until the center comes out clean on a toothpick. You can cover with foil if the bread seems to be browning too quickly.
*For regular sugar and flour and bananas:
- 1 egg (instead of 4)
- 3 ripened and mashed bananas (in place of extract)
- 3/4 cups of white sugar (instead of granulated sweetener)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (in place of coconut and almond flour and psyllium husks)