This low carb meat crust pizza is so good! You can make it any night of the week and EVERYONE will love it! Make it Italian Style or make it as a different take on Taco Tuesday by making a Taco Meatza by swapping the marinara with salsa and topping with cheddar cheese and all the taco fixings! Take it to a neighbor, bring it to a party or just make one all for YOU! IT. IS.SO.GOOD!!!
- 1 tsp. Fresh Jax Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Fresh Jax Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 pounds ground meat (turkey, chicken or beef all work well)
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1.5 cups pepperoni
- .5 cup grated parmesan cheese
- (optional ingredients include: olives, ham, onion, pepperoncini peppers, jalapenos, red onion, bell peppers and more)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a glass bowl, combine meat, egg and seasonings until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add in the parmesan cheese to meat mixture and combine.
- Smooth and press meat mixture into a 12×17 inch pan* and spread out evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven until meat is no longer pink or about 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully remove pan and drain grease with caution.
- Spread sauce and then sprinkle toppings including cheese, pepperoni, peppers and more until meat is fully covered.
- Turn oven broiler on and broil for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted, bubbly and brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, cut slices and enjoy!
*You can also use a deep dish round pizza pan or use parchment paper to form into a long rectangle or circle like pictured. Do what works for you!