Chicken is one of my favorite and versatile meats to make meals with and chicken breast specifically cooks so well in the crockpot! One of the things I have set out to do is to make a SIMPLE keto chicken dish that requires no prep and can cook while you are away and it is KETO FRIENDLY!!! Mississippi chicken is so smooth and can even be creamy and comforting if you add some optional cream cheese! YUM!!!
Save time by making this in a slowcooker! I promise you will love it and so will your whole family! It is so good!!! We love to serve it with a side of broccoli or cauliflower rice…ENJOY!
- 2-3 lb. chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
- 1/2 package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup pepperoncini peppers (6 whole or sliced)
- 1 cup of pepperoncini pepper juice
- 1/4 minced onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 packet of au jus gravy mix
- 4 tbsp. of salted butter
- 1/2 packet onion soup mix (optional)
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese (optional)
- Put chicken breast in the CrockPot.
- Sprinkle seasoning packets on top.
- Add in the peppers and juice.
- Top with butter and pepper.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Enjoy with a side of veggies or cauliflower rice.