These granola bars are low carb and egg free and suuuper easy to make. They don’t require any baking and everyone will love them! Don’t wait! Make them ASAP!
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- ½ cup nut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup granulated swerve
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 5-10 drops liquid stevia
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup ground flax
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cacao nibs
- Fully combine butter, nut butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in all nuts and seeds and fully combine.
- Pour the mixture into an 8×8 glass dish.
- Smooth out and flatten the mixture.
- Put the dish in the freezer for 30 minutes to solidify.
- Cut into 8-10 bars.
Please calculate your own macros for all ingredients and divide based on what you make and how you serve it.
PIN FOR LATER!