These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are SOOO good!!! Makes a HUGE batch so bring them to your next party!!!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/3 of a cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 4 tbsp. psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips *use code FREETOFAMILY for discount*
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone mat.
- Cream together the butter, sweetener, egg and vanilla until combined and creamy.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree and spice into the creamy mixture.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt.
- Mix ingredients until a dough is formed and then mix in the chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Drop heaping tablespoons onto the cookie sheet until you have about 24 cookies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until firm.
- Cool a bit and enjoy warm or room temperature.