IT IS PUMPKIN SEASON!!! YUMMY!!! These gluten free, grain free, sugar free pumpkin donuts are AMAZING!!! We are using the 3 inch donut pan by Wilton but if you are using a smaller pan keep in mind that you will yield more donuts but who can complain about that!?
- 2 eggs – room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk – room temperature
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. butter (melted but NOT hot)
- 1/4 cup granulated monkfruit blend or granulated swerve
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt or 1/8 tsp.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease donut pan or use silicone donuts muffin holders on a baking tray.
In a large bowl or mixer whisk together the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and then slowly fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
Transfer batter to the donut molds and do not over fill leaving a bit of space at the the top allowing them to rise.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm; then cool to serve; only bake for 12-15 minutes if you are using a smaller donut mold.