IT IS PUMPKIN SEASON!!! YUMMY!!! These mini pumpkin pie bites remind me of why I LOVE FALL SO MUCH! SO SO GOOD and everyone in the family loves them! Top with whipped cream, strawberries or more pumpkin pie spice! These are about 1 net carb each and sooooooo worth it!
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15oz) pure pumpkin puree (no sugar)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- whipped cream for topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl or mixer whisk eggs until fully scrambled.
- Combine remaining ingredients and whisk until fully combined and smooth in texture.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm; then cool to serve. Be sure to check these as they may cook differently in your oven. Time may be a bit longer.