It is PUMPKIN SEASON and I seriously cannot get enough of all things pumpkin and pumpkin spice! I took my basic 5 ingredient butter cookie recipe and added a few extra ingridents to make these a fall family favorite! Try it!!!
- 1 cup almond Flour
- 1/4 cup of granulated Sweetener
- 1/4 cup softened salted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- *optional* 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips *use code FREETOFAMILY for discount*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix.
- Roll tablespoon sized pieces into a ball and press onto a cookie sheet (use parchment paper or silicone).
- Leave a gap for cookie to spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are browned.
- These cookies are full of butter and will firm up when cooled—allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a container or jar.