Looking for an easy pantry meal??? You can have this ready to go in just a few minutes! Start by keeping some WILD CAUGHT CANNED SALMON on hand at ALL times! Then go with this simple recipe much like my EASY ONE PAN MEATBALL RECIPE and you will LOVE IT!
- 2 cans of wild caught salmon
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. psyllium husk
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 egg
- ¼ diced red onion
- 1 tbsp. Worchestire sauce
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. FRESH JAX bay seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Throw all of the ingredients into a 9×13 pyrex glass dish.
- Fully combine all of the ingredients as if you were making a meatloaf.
- Move the mixture to the side and make 2×2 inch sized salmon patties and lay them back in the baking dish as you go–making about 12 meatballs in total.
- Put the full dish of salmon burgers in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
PIN FOR LATER!