This recipe brings back so many memories! My mom used to make this almost every other Sunday! It is a sheet pan meal but I make it in a 9×13 pyrex dish so that I have ZERO clean up and can put leftovers directly in the fridge! #worksmarternotharder YAY!
- 1 package sweet Italian sausage or your favorite sausage
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Spread the sausage, cut peppers, onions and garlic into a 9×13 pyrex glass baking dish.
- Add some oil on top of the sausages and season liberally.
- Cook in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until sausage juices run clear.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.