This Alfredo sauce is creamy, nutty and amazingly delicious! It can be used with any protein! TRY IT you will NOT regret it!
- 1 tbsp. butter, salted
- 1 pound shrimp, raw*
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 10 oz. asparagus (chopped)
- 1 tsp. psyllium husk
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp; reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook, turning shrimp after 30 seconds, until only slightly pink, about 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese and heavy cream; increase heat to medium. Cook, stirring frequently, until cream cheese is melted and no lumps remain, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle seasonings and then fold in Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Let simmer until sauce starts to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Add psyllium husk and then and stir until desired thickness is reached, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Fold in asparagus and heat through, then remove from heat and enjoy!