SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE!! WHAAA??? I thought this was a low carb blog??? YUP! it is!
If you haven’t tried the PALMINI noodles, you need to! My family still eats regular pasta and I have been enjoying these noodles but have been wanting to find a way to sneak them into a meal that the WHOLE family could enjoy…and I FOUND IT!!! ENTER Spaghetti Casserole!!! This recipe is sooo easy and you will thank me later! It serves 4 of us and is about 5 net carbs per serving! YOU WILL LOVE IT…TRUST ME!!!
- 1 can of Palmini “Pasta”
- 1 cup my homemade marinara sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Rinse Palmini “Pasta” and strain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; and heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Brown ground beef until fully cooked and add seasonings.
- In an 8×8 pyrex baking dish, layer the Palmini “Pasta”, then ground beef, then sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and brown.