1 tbsp. coconut flour
1 tbsp. whole psyllium husks
1 tsp. xanthan gum
1/4 cup of granulated Sweetener
1/4 cup softened salted butter
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips *use code FREETOFAMILY for discount*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f
- In a bowl or mixer combine sugar, egg and butter and mix until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients to mix until fully combined.
- Roll tablespoon sized pieces into a ball and press onto a cookie sheet (use parchment paper or silicone)
- Leave a gap for cookie to spread
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are browned.
- These cookies are full of butter and will firm up when cooled—allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a container or jar.
*we use white chocolate chips for the almond extract version and milk or dark chocolate chips for the vanilla extract version – sometimes we double the recipe and make a version of each*