- 3 cups Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. juice of one lemon
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- If you don’t have Greek yogurt, strain plain yogurt for several hours until it thickens.
- Peel cucumbers, then cut in half lengthwise and take a small spoon and scrape out the seeds.
- In food processor with steel blade, add in all ingredients and process until well blended. Add extra salt if needed.
- Place in refrigerator for at least two hours before serving so flavors can blend.
- Drain any extra liquid before serving.