- 2 lb. chicken breast
- 8 oz. chicken broth
- 1.5 cups of diced green chilis
- 1/2 green pepper diced
- 1/4 onion diced
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 teaspoons Redmond season all *
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- (Onion and garlic powder optional)
- FRESH cilantro (for garnish)
- In a large saucepan or Instant Pot, saute and brown onion, peppers and garlic in avocado oil.
- Braise the chicken on both sides for about 3-5 minutes until a golden brown crust appears.
- Add in the remaining ingredients to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower to a simmer then cover and cook for about 20-25 minutes on a simmer.
NOTE: I used an instant pot so I covered and cooked on 15 minutes high pressure with the release valve closed. You can also just throw everything in a crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours, but I always recommend browning onion and garlic before for flavor.